GP's - Dentists - Vets

Here is where you can post anything within reason. No advertising in this forum apart from non profit making community or charitable events.

GP's - Dentists - Vets

Postby dominicb » Wed May 16, 2007 2:07 pm

Myself and my Girfirend have just moved into Manor Park,

If anyone could let tell us where we can locate a decent GP, Dentist & Vet, that would be great.

I notice the run down house has been mentioned on this forum..Currently there's van for sale in the drive, a massive hole being dug in the path and some form of extension being built on the back. Not sure if there's planning for this or not.
dominicb

Postby wulf » Wed May 16, 2007 2:41 pm

We use the Woodlands Health Centre (on the old hospital site, off Hither Green Lane / end of George Lane) and the Penerley Road dental practise in Catford. No need for the ministrations of a vet (although I did once visit one on Bromley Road when I had a hamster).

If you want a wide choice, I can find a link to a site summarising all the NHS health services in the area.

Wulf
wulf

Postby Admin » Wed May 16, 2007 4:44 pm

We use the
Triangle Group Practice
2 Morley Road
Lewisham
London
SE13

020 8318 7272

And we take the kids to

Allpets
10 Bromley Rd
Catford
London
SE6 2TP
020 8690 3638
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Natalia » Thu May 17, 2007 8:56 am

We use the doctors on Lee High Road, just off Manor Park and have been told that's the only one we can use, as we are in Northbrook Road (just off Manor Park), so you might fall into the same category. Although we've only been there to register, I would really try to get into a different practice if I could, as it looks rather dingy and unpleasant to me. Don't know what the level of care is like there though.

Vets - we use one on Lee High Road as well (no 159). We find it's local and very reasonably priced. Good vet there as well.
Natalia

Return to General Hither Green Discussion